Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath

I hate you. I hate myself. I hate everyone. Somebody is going to die.



Ah. The sin of wrath.

Uncontrollable rage. Anger of such greatness that it leads to violence and destructiveness. 
"Love of justice perverted to revenge and spite" - Dante.

I had one thought in mind: Seeing red. When anger reaches a level of almost-madness. 
Without further explanation, here's what I did.


I did sort of a mask, covered the eyes and temples completely. Color scheme is red and black. The colors of burning destruction and pain.



Details: The waterline is red, showing how utterly full of rage the person is, and the color is escaping out of the body through the lower lashes.
We have a very defined shape, no softness here. And the flared out lashes are there to make it more feminine. Didn't want to look like the devil....



Took some time to get up, but here it is. Hope you liked it. ^^


Until next sin ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment