Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day and Night


Hello lovely people of the internet. I have a feeling that red hair has a really good effect on me. I feel a lot more... more. idk I've probably just inhaled too much hairspray.

Speaking of hairspray, I decided to do one of these daytime to nighttime looks, where you turn whatever you were wearing that day into something more. 

So here's what I wore today (Friday). Very simple shadowing in the crease and a shimmery beige on the rest of the lid. And finishing off with some liner and mascara.

Day                                                                                                                Night                    





What you wanna do is darken everything. Darken your eye shadow, darken your eye brows, darken your cheek color. And add a lot more liner. Like, a lot a lot. And, depending on what you're going for, either a dark lip color or just a nude one. I was wearing a leather west, so I didn't want to look too dominatrix, so I went with the lighter option.



And that's it.

Until later glitterbutts! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment