Monday, March 25, 2013

Alegría

Yeas, hello. I saw this.

 It was amazing.

I mean, aside from the fact that there were people bending over backwards and doing freakishly dangerous jumps 10 m up in the air, the magic of the show was incredible. The music for one, sounded like something from a Greek fairy tale, accompanied by the voice of a goddess. And the super cute romantic in-between story.... Wow. Everything felt very spiritual. I'm sold. 

"An operatic introspection of the struggle for power and the invigorating energy of youth."

I want to create something based on it, but I'm afraid it won't work..
Anyway, here's what I wore to the show. You know my thing with dressing up for everything unnecessary? It includes circuses.
I was going for the "old school circus" -look, whereas the show was more on the modern and freaky side.



Until later :3


No comments:

Post a Comment