Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Redhead

Yes people. I finally dyed my entire head orange.


I did it myself and this was the dye I used. L'Oreal Paris Féria 7.4 Mango Intense Copper.
It has an after treatment that's supposed to last for 6 weeks and it smells so amazing!


I actually think it turned out brighter than the package had promised.
But omg I love it so much. 
It does crazy stuff in the sun :D




My head is doing good right now (hair, llama hat) ^^ On the outside that is. Inside it's still total chaos.


Until later bubblebutts!

3 comments:

  1. I know this post is 2 years old, but what color was your hair before? I love this color and salon color doesn't do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was this medium blonde, bleached and dyed, with a red stripe in the fringe. You can sort of see it in the previous post :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome, I just used Color fix on my existing red and I'm going to bleach wash to lighten the ends more. Then I'm off to get my copper! The name is different so I'm hoping the formula # is the same no matter the country (I'm in the US). Exciting! Honestly, I love the cut too, but I'm trying to grow it out fr a bit :)

    ReplyDelete