Friday, November 02, 2012

A Clockwork Orange: Alex


Listen to this.





Alrighty. This was my costume for the theme day at school. I was Alex from A Clockwork Orange. Sure he is a rapist and murderer but that's not what makes him scary/bad. He is incurable. He'll never be good. 
Nobody has seen that movie, so nobody got me. I was actually boring myself out quite a bit too, since the makeup was so minimal. But I'm going to a Halloween party tomorrow where I'll go all out with the makeup! (think "dead")

The only thing I needed for this was a pair of false lashes that I glued to one of my eyes.

and a stick and a hat.



Here's a picture of me and my friend at school. She was Wolverine's girlfriend... ;)


1 comment:

  1. http://nyheter24.se/modette/angelicablick/2012/11/02/alex-delarge/

    ReplyDelete