Saturday, October 13, 2012

Seven Deadly Sins: Lust

Here are a few really good descriptions of lust.

"Lust or Lechery is the intense desire of the body. It is usually thought of as excessive sexual wants, however the word was originally a general term for desire. Therefore Lust could involve the intense desire of money, fame or power as well"



I had the sexy part in mind when creating this look. ^^ Lust is easily confused with love. In love you want whats best for them, in lust you want what feels best for you. But how is lust a deadly sin, you may wonder? Well, if you think about it, this is how a lot of relationships end. In someone giving in to the temptation of lust and cheating. When only thinking about their own wants and not other's needs.

When I think of "lust" I think passion, sweat and fire (hot, burning blood...)
And someone whispering "I want you right now."
The main part being the desire of the blood. Therefore the colors of lust for me, are pink and dark red. 




The main thing to keep in mind, is to keep everything soft yet strong, smoky but not too dark. 
Dark eyebrows are easier to flirt with, so if your eyebrows are invisible like mine, feel free to fill them in with a darker color. False lashes are a must. You are trying to seduce someone here, you have to go all the way if you want to get some. ;)
For the rest of the face, in addition to the diffused, sultry eyes, I did pink lips and a lot of pink blush to give the face a bit of a glow.


So um, I have the house to myself tonight... 
;]

I love the filters of a webcam. Although I feel like a facebook slut/attention whore posting this picture...



Until next sin...
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment