Friday, October 25, 2013

Living Dead - makeup

Welcome to the other side....



Beyond dead. On the other side. Walking around amongst the living... 


This is a demon skull, not only withered and aged but also a bit possessed by evil spirits,  hence the red eyes. 
This creature has yet to find peace but was too cool to come back as a ghost.


I must say, I am quite pleased with how it turned out, even more so because this is the first makeup related thing I've done that my dad liked. He actually asked if he could take a picture as well :D

I don't think I'll have time to film that "how to decay with makeup" video since Halloween is already at our door, but I think I'll do a zombie thing anyway.. ;)




Have a great Halloween everyone! See you in hell afterwards...
;)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's awesome! I really like how you did the silver and red on your eyes.

    ReplyDelete