Monday, May 06, 2013

Feel free to scroll past

I've come across a strange phenomenon. When you do something in life, it usually is of some value to you, right? So you put effort into it. You work on it and make sure it turns out the best way possible. For example school work. You tend to invest more on the subject you want succeed in and so on. 
Well I've noticed something about myself. I have a tendency to succeed anyway, even though I didn't do almost anything for the subject of matter. I guess it's a good thing, not having to work too hard and still get a decent grade. But now it's starting to transfer onto other things as well. This blog for example. For some reason, when I get a lot of pageviews, I don't feel the need to post anything amazing. It could be just lazyness, but whenever there's a day with remarkably fewer viewers, I get worried and immediately plan 50 different things to post. 

And now, looking at how little I post nowadays, I just feel sad and ashamed. I want to do cool makeup looks every day and show them all to you, but since I have so little spare time and you guys seem fine with what's already up here, I feel like I could spend the little time I have in some other way. 
I'm not telling you not to come here or to stop reading my blog, I'm just explaining the insanity of my absence. :D

How about I start a once a week- thing, where I post something productive at least once a week. Sound good? Good. And if nothing else shows up you can always check my living state on all the other social networks and shit. You know my name.

Here's my hair last week


No comments:

Post a Comment