Thursday, April 04, 2013

Fantasies

I love everything fantasy related. I love imagining things myself, I love watching/listening to/reading other people's fantasies. Mostly I quite dislike my brain, but sometimes it goes off wandering to god knows where, creating the most bizarre scenarios. In those times I actually enjoy sharing heads with my brain.

While watching the Breaking Dawn pt 2 commentary version today, I started playing around with eyeliner. First it was just a settle wing with a spade on the lid for decoration. Then things started happening underneath the eye.. And before I knew it, I had quite a mess going on. 
I wasn't sure if it was worth anything or not, but I added false lashes and thought what the hell, it's not like I'm getting executed if you don't like it. .... Right?



I did the queen of hearts lips as well, but my face was being super unphotogenic, so no fullface picture today. 

hope you like it c:

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE! Found you through XSparkage. I really love your work :)

    ReplyDelete