Monday, August 06, 2012

Earth


So here we have the last element: EARTH. Originally I was going to do something more green, but then figured that the majority of earth isn't actually green but brown. So I did something inbetween. :)


I was really indecisive when doing this. So if you're having a hard time putting a finger on the lid color, it's because there's at least five different ones on it (brown, grey, green, moss, dark brown). The crease is a darker version of all of the lid colors = black. I pulled down the green underneath the eye pretty far so that it would give a dramatic smoky effect.
There was so much brown and grey going on that I had to add the glitter liner.


No full face picture this time. This pink hair might really intersect with the greenyness of this look.

I love this look and I hope you do too. :]


This is the Chinese symbol for earth/harvest.

Until next time

3 comments:

  1. OMG ditt öga sir helt jätte coolt ut! :) Me like! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooomg, älskar dehär. Ditt öga tillome glittrar

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha de e ett träd utanför fönstre :D

    ReplyDelete